View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Excuse my rusty German... does it mean "some of the illustrations"? If you are interested I can provide cleaned 300ppi scans of all the illustrations (I used them in my PDF editions).
Yes, it means "some of the illustrations". I did not include all illustrations to avoid unnecessary page-breaks which would decrease fluent reading with the small reader displays. The quality of the illustrations could be better...
So yes, i would appreciate it if you could send me your scans.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote