View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geormes View Post
Happened to me after two different Calibre upgrades. I had to re-add the "alf" plugins both times.
Another time was my fault as I changed credit card info at B&N and forgot to alert my long suffering spouse and change Calibre on her pc.
I did upgrade Calibre today...I'll re-add the plugins tonight and fingers crossed, hopefully it'll work. Aside from opening the book, I want to de-DRM it so this has to be resolved.

I've bought books from Kobo and Amazon and used Calibre to get them to work on my Nook. Don't remember having any problems. Ironic that as a Nook user, I can't actually get the BN books to work.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote