View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:12 PM   #250
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ext233 View Post
so, is there any noticeable decrease (or increase?) in performance after installing this jailbreak?

i remember when i jailbroke my iphone 3 (the last apple product i owned/will ever own) the whole phone became slow and unresponsive and it KILLED the battery life.

thanks devs!
Installing jailbreak itself shouldn't change anything regarding responsiveness and battery life. However, it matters what you're installing AFTER jailbreak. When you'll run CPU-heavy application working all the time in the background, it will surely eat some battery
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote