View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #39
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I think Scotty1024 got something a bit mixed uo here...

In the interview, there was talk of a prototype with this incredibly high resolution, the Readius will have a rather low-res screen...let's hope not too low-res, I don't want blocky text in my books...

I just stumbled on this Interview today (must really go back to being more active on mobileread.com... ) and must say that I'm thrilled. Maybe contracts will be a deal-breaker (like with the iPhone) or something else will get in the way of total success, but the though of plucking a little box out of my pocket and then unrolling the display and starting to read just contains soo much geek factor that I can hardly remain seated...which reminds me that itä#s about time to go out with the doggie...^^

I seriously hope somebody at mobileread.com will get a chance to review one of these soon...

Oh, and to spread some completely unfounded rumour...isn't the Kindle 2.0 supposed to go to market sometime in October and isn't it supposed to go on display at the Frankfurt Book Fair???
Imagine a 5" Rolleable, Mobile-Internet connected Kindle for us outside the US...

Ok, it's not really a very believable rumour, but maybe somebody will fall for it...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote