View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #39
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I'm happy to say that I'm getting an iPad Mini for Christmas .

Currently I read ebooks on my iPhone and have been looking for an ebook reader that will be able to sync my ebooks as well as sort by date added. That last feature is super important to me!

You have many other features that look fantastic but the two listed above are biggies for me and you already have the sort by date added.

It does look like the status bar at the top will stay there. I'm one who likes to have my clock and amount of remaining battery readily visible.

For the pagination at the bottom of the page. You currently have it showing how many pages left in the chapter. I'm not sure if others like that format but one I would much prefer is the page number / number of pages left in the book so it would be something like 56/267 Page 56 of 267 total pages. Maybe have a toggle so people could choose the format they wish.

When you have your library in the condensed format, is there a way to show that you have read the book? I know you would be able to see 100% when in the expanded view but is there a completed/read indicator for the condensed format?

When using Sort by Date Added and I'm reading a book, does it automatically stay in its position in the library listing or does it get moved to the top of the list. My preference is to keep it in its location in the library listing of the books.

I'm definitely going to download your program as soon as I have my Mini in hand and it sure looks like it has many features that will come in very handy.

I'm absolutely looking forward to a way to sync my books as I read them and admit that, since you already have sort by date added... Syncing my books with an iPhone version of this program is at the very top of my want list.

Okay... Santa... how many more days do I have to wait????

Jan

Last edited by Shykat; 12-06-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: corrected a pesky typo