View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #12
khin99
MHK99
khin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: prs 505, nook color, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpax View Post
Can you tell how you do it? Tried it still not working. Use font ww_burn1.ttf, this one works on epub but when converted to mobi, characters messed up.
You need to download kindle previewer from Amazon. After downloading install the application. AS the file is in zip format it has to be expanded first.

In the settings you can change the kindle device with which you wish to read. The latest update include kindle paper white.

I usually set it to kindle HD because I think it supports new fonts (maybe I am wrong).

You can then open an epub book. If the font is supported it will successfully be generated. When you press OK button the book will be opened for reading. I could not open quite a few Burmese books.

Hope this is helpful. You could also attach the Burmese epub file, we could take a look and provide any suitable action.
khin99 is offline   Reply With Quote