Thread: Glo Bright Pixel(s)
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #37
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
No bright pixels over here either.
Though I got the shadowy thing at the bottom when using the light but it's no big deal (wondering if everybody has that shadowy thing or not)

Also I noticed how the Wifi bars at the upper left corner stay empty even though I am on my Wifi network and it works fine, I get to the Kobo book store fine and synch goes fine too, but the bars are empty (almost transparent) as if it was not picking up Wifi, anyone else got that ?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote