View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #7
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
So it doesn't suggest romance in any way?
Is it supposed to suggest romance? You could have some hearts in the eventual background graffito (or dot the I in the title with a heart, though that might be too cheesy, though if it's a bleeding, dripping, stabbed/broken heart I don't know if that would enhance or diminish the cheese factor).

The boots look more brown than red on my hand-me-down netbook. A redder red might make them pop out a bit more from the background, and if the title text is supposed to be graffiti-like on the "wall" behind, then that might give a nice contrast of elements.

Or depending on how everything looks, perhaps change the yellow placeholder to red to pick up the colour of the boots and keep it as a "sidebar" element, like those some of those Harlequin romance lines have (i.e., the "Desire"-line cover from the Try Harlequin freebie site).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote