View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #19
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrlamia View Post
I am aware there is an edit button (sort of), I’m used to a forum that doesn’t have one, and I don’t think there is much of a point in editing something that I find mistakes in hours later and in which people have already read and pointed out.
Interesting. I'm just the opposite. If I see an error in a post I made, I'm appalled. I don't care how many people have already seen it, I'll be darned if even one more is going to. Plus I know it's going to sit there and potentially be viewed for years to come. I can't get it fixed fast enough!

Call me vain...

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote