View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #14
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylesau View Post
Hi Tim,

I'm running Windows 7 (32bit) with Calibre 0.6.96. Books all list correctly with the NEW (1.0.0) plug-in, however when I try to delete a book (either in the database or an added epub file) I get the following error:
--------------------------------------------------------------
coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 58, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 308, in _delete_books
File "<string>", line 256, in delete_books
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for working toward a great plug-in.

Myles.
Try using the attached plugin file. I think I know what is happening. I have a SD card installed and never thought of testing without one

Tim

I removed the copy of the plugin. from this thread. Go to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85226 for the latest copy (it will always be the attached to the first message)

Last edited by timlegge; 06-08-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed the plugin file (too many copies)
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote