Thread: Typing
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleDude View Post
Me too! And I had an old (it was old even then) Royal back in the day--it must have weighed 30 pounds!

I could only do 40-50 WPM, though, about the same as now on a computer.

Edit: I found a picture of my old typewriter!!!

]
Glorious photo! I sometimes miss the sound of the letters smacking the ribbon, instead of plastic tapping on a keyboard. My little portable was bright harvest gold, seeing as how that and olive green were fashionable colors when it was new.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote