View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #18
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I think I'd be the same as pdurrant, if they were both the same price, I wouldn't buy either version. I expect the price of the ebook to be slightly cheaper than it's paper equivalent. So if a new hardback is £12, I'd expect the ebook to be £10-11. If the new papberback was £9, again I'd expect the ebook to be a £1 or so cheaper. As you can't lend it, or resell it, why would it be the same price, it's simply not worth the same.

I tend to not want to pay more than £5 or £6 for an ebook, and on the occasions when there's not much of a price difference between the ebook and the paperback, to be perfectly honest, that just puts me off buying it.

Last edited by soulfuldog; 04-29-2013 at 09:16 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote