View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #7
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
I'm not fond of mine. It seems a little faded (poor contrast) compared to my Simple Touch, which is very crisp with great contrast. After reading a half hour or so the text starts to get jagged (kind of looks like a page printed when the printer is running out of ink) and sometimes I have to reboot to fix it. It's very annoying. I have never had any of the "pinholes" of light some people reported, but I always keep it (and all my ereaders) in a case. I read more on my Nook HD or the Nook app on my ipad mini and the Glow isn't used very much.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote