View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:02 AM   #6
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zab View Post
It was my first idea, but HOW do you shut down this f... (sorry) WIFI??? With a PC or my phone I know how to do but with this device I feel very stupid I don't know where to go. There is no icon called "wifi" configuration but "web sites" or something like that. When you click on this icon the wireless connection windows appears and the device searches for wifi connections, you select the right one and you enter the wep key, etc... But to switch off the wifi, I haven't seen seen anything, I have missed something, evidently.
When the connexion is established, if you press the EXIT button, a pop ask to shutdown the WIFI.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote