View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #67
pirl8
Pest
pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ft.parham View Post
Hi every body, I have a big problem! I installed rotation pack on my kindle touch and after that I couldn't use it i mean it didn't work I decided to uninstall it. after that I couldn't open the store, after two or three times my device restart and after that whenever I try to open either store or special offers it gives me this error "the selected application could not be started. Please try again"
please help me what should I do now?
Keep the power button pressed for about 20 seconds. Then release it.
Click to power on. Your kindle shoud then reboot.
pirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote