View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 11:18 PM   #60
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
Amazons web reader doesn't get around anything. If you can type in read.amazon.com to read a book, you can type in amazon.com to BUY a kindle book.

Nobody is going to choose to read via the website instead of the app. I like the web option for when I'm on my computer for work and need a quick break. It's nice. But it's not nearly as nice as reading via the kindle app on my iPad.

Lee
Not the webreader. The Kindle Cloud webapp. It looks like the regular app and will download books to your iPad. But you can buy books from within the app, and buy samples by clicking a button at the end of the sample.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote