View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 03:31 AM   #6
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I never had to buy a single textbook during my degree. When we were assigned questions from a textbook for homework, we would always be given photocopies of the questions. But most of the time our coursework was created by the lecturers and automatically available in a digital format. Nevertheless, I think I greatly benefited from access to ebook versions of just about any textbook I ever wanted.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote