View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 07:35 AM   #8
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Certainly Distiller is not a printer driver. There are many of those and many are free but they provide no intelligence to the PDF document. No TOC for example or adding tags for intelligent reflow that can even reflow past a page boundary. Adobe Distiller is available with Acrobat but is also used and a part of Framemaker and I suspect InDesign.
I don't really need any of that stuff, that will be handled by Pagemaker along with the imposition. In fact having the text reflow would be very bad because it would mess up my page breaks. It's for print rather than screen display, so some pages will be upside down.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote