View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #58
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
Plainly the need to ship in time for Father's Day caused Kobo to ship partially-baked software.
I'm fine with Kobo pushing the Touch out early as long as the firmware was functional and relatively free of major bugs, which it was as far as I'm concerned. Makes sense to me to do that and then listen to the early feedback as to which features people want the most. The Kobo dev team are getting the firmware updates out as quickly as anyone could ask, with only a few stumbles (1.9.3). Let's face it, there always a few naysayers who hold off buying forever on the grounds that there's just one more feature needed before it meets their standards. I think we all agree we'd rather be among the early buyers giving the feedback.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote