View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 11:01 AM   #18
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I have thought of scanning some old crochet magazines I have (and then probably sell them on eBay) but I'll keep most of my craft books, most likely. Some I buy like art books for the pretty pictures.

I doubt I'll use the Cybook for the patterns, though--just PDF them, save them to CDs or a thumb drive (and I've got my eye on an external hard drive, too), and then print them out as I use them. I usually make photocopies of patterns while I'm working with them anyway, because they get really banged up when you carry them around. A photocopy can be folded, spindled, mutilated, highlighted, scrawled upon, etc. as necessary and then tossed when I'm done.

I already have a pretty nice collection of PDF public domain pattern books, especially of 19th century tatting and crochet books.
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote