View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by roebeet View Post
(This is eastern PA, btw - I can't speak for all the closing stores)

Borders is on its last days before they completely close their doors in the stores being liquidated. I was there Saturday and the Kobo was down to $50, final sale with no returns allowed - and they still had a few left, which I was surprised about. Just a heads up!
Well, look at what the cat dragged in... Are you allowed to leave xda?

Only one store closing in my area, and not really sure why they're closing it other than it's location, but it's still in a pretty busy area... they didn't have any, which is why I just jumped at the earlier $99 price... (Thinking about it they probably felt that they had to close at least one token store here, but still I can think of better candidates...)
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote