View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #101
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I don't feel like reading the whole thread now, so I'm probably repeating this, but I find it unlikely that the new devices won't be able to read LRF/LRX, especially since this is supposed to be enacted later in the year.

How different will the ePub books look? I like my books fully justified and I've heard some complaints about the page numbers on ePub.
I suspect that unless they stop using Adobe's software... and develop their own, ePubs will probably continue looking as well-nigh unreadable as they do today.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote