View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:46 AM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
I believe the 10.1.v was the Vodafone branded one that was originally going to be an exclusive for the carrier for a while.

However, Vodafone decided to dump the older bulkier device in favour of the newer 10.1 as they figured it would probably sell better. Story can be found here
I've bought the 10.1v yesterday. In Germany you can buy both (10.1 + 10.1v). But the 10.1 isn't on stock yet.
I specifically went for the 10.1v.
I've read some reviews about 10.1 (without "v") being "flimsy". And 10.1v is thin enough for me, I don't care about 0,2mm more or less.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote