Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #142
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
10 pages in and most of those are just chatter. Could we please keep this to just bug reports... Please and thanks.

Updated the following bug info:

Page 1:
Bug: Kobo not remembering the exact page where you left off reading when put to sleep. On awake, book is 1 or 2 pages back from where you left off.

Bug: Kobo w/ Sleepcover goes to sleep 30 secs after being woken up with sleepcover if screen is not touched within that time.

Page 3:
Bug: Font size changing from readable to smallest setting.

---------

Bug: When turning on the Kobo Glo (not sure if it affects the Touch) and books are kept on an SD Card, the carousel is not populated even if I wait for a couple of minutes. All I get is the Add books screen.

Reproducible: Yes, happens every time I turn on my Glo.

New: Yes, previous firmwares would show this screen but then populate the carousel after reading the card. Does not populate after being turned on now

Kepub or epub: epubs on SD card.

Workaround: Thankfully there is one. Select Library and then any of the options (I usually select books) and then select the HOME icon. Carousel will then populate with appropriate books.

Last edited by Danger; 03-11-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote