View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 10:30 AM   #103
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I've discovered (as a result of a discussion over at the Baen Bar) that the 10-page jump thingy (hold the "Next" button down for 5 seconds to jump 10 pages) also works in the menus.

I've been trying to post it over there to answer a question, but I can't get the thing to give stay available long enough to make the stupid post.

Man, do I love MobileRead -- it's only been out twice that I know of in 18 months, and one of those was the server migration!
...And we've been warned ahead of time.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote