View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #36
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
As long as there is a pool there I see nothing wrong with that.

I've been researching Eastern European authors and it's crazy how interesting the books sound. I might have to revise my tentative route as I probably won't hit Eastern Europe until late summer by the looks of things.

Book availability is definitely going to factor largely next year.

Some potentials:

Romania: Ille Nastase (how can someone who grew up on the tennis courts, not have read Nastase by now)?
Ukraine: Oksana Zubuzhko
Hungary: Theodora Goss
Bulgaria: Georgi Gospodinov

Anyone got Slovakia?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote