View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #22
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
I have an Onyx Boox i62HD (not the Firefly), and I'm very happy with it. Yes, I agree it's not free of bugs, but it has functionalities that I couldn't find in any other reader.

It is my only ereader and I use it to read both pdfs (scientific articles and technical books) and epubs. I use mostly the pdfreader (I've only used the Coolreader to read an epub containing images, because it's true that pdfreader doesn't manage image sizes correctly). What I like more of the reader is the paper mode, combined with the margin crop options. I find them very useful to read multiple column papers.

Of course there are things to improve, and I hope Booxtor keeps working hard to make the product better, as he usually does (I'm looking forward the new firmware update). However, I'm very happy with my purchase, and I wouldn't change it for another one.
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote