View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:08 AM   #1527
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Does anyone have experience with Kobo gift vouchers and different currencies? The only way to use Paypal as payment option seems to require me to specify a US address. However that makes some ebooks unavailable or much more expensive than my real location. I'm thinking of buying a USD gift voucher using Paypal and then switching back to my real address to purchase using the voucher. The problem is that I'm not sure if the USD voucher would work for purchases in my local currency.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote