View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:53 AM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainman View Post
Please excuse my writing I'm not english speking so god.
After a hardware reseting of my nook ST , I can't re-register my device.

If I choose to sign in to the old account witch I have on Barnes and noble on my After a hardware reseting of my nook ST , I can't re-register my device.

If I choose to sign in to the old account witch I have on Barnes and noble on my screen appear the messege : Sorry we've having trouble setting up your Nook.

At the bottom- left on the screen is a messege D-AD1202. I search the google and I find this meanig for the code : device associated with a different user. GBP validation where a user is attempting to register himself to a device where the previous owneer did not perform a de-registration

I try to create a new account from my nook with another email adress ( this one ), but the same story again.
Any suggestion?screen appear the messege : Sorry we've having trouble setting up your Nook.

At the bottom- left on the screen is a messege D-AD1202. I search the google and I find this meanig for the code : device associated with a different user. GBP validation where a user is attempting to register himself to a device where the previous owneer did not perform a de-registration

I try to create a new account from my nook with another email adress , but the same story again.
Any suggestion?
Before you did a reset of the Nook you should have deregistered it. Because you did not, the Nook is still registered to the old account on B&N's servers.

As you get the error message as you try to register with your old account, it sounds like the old account you are trying, is not the account the Nook was previously registered to.
If you use the correct account, you should be able to register again.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote