Thread: bean bag stand
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #34
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
I saw on the Kindleboards site that Alice is having a Christmas special offering a free monogram. I hope this link works...I have never done this before. You will need to use a solid cover. If you scroll down you will see an example. http://www.kindleboards.com/index.ph...911#msg1937911
Thanks for posting that link. I thought I wanted a print but now that brown one looks nice with the embroidery. Decisions LOL
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote