Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #441
Section8
Addict
Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Moon+ Reader on a cheap Android tablet
I want to thank everyone for their work on this. I applied the JuneReader to a stock (non-rooted) T1 and am finally able to read in my preferred font (amasis) without losing formatting.

After playing around with pagesPerRefresh in reader.xml, I have discovered an unfortunate side effect of changing this setting. Normally, after pinch-zooming an image, I get a screen flash and the image changes from a washed-out look (while zooming) to a normal, realistic (for eink anyway) image.

With pagesPerRefresh > 1, the screen flash never happens and the zoomed image just stays washed out. This is only really a problem with epic fantasies and such, with maps that my aging eyes can't make out without zooming.