View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Hello, my name is poohbear, and my cell phone makes phone calls. That's all. Phone calls. Punched in by hand. It weighs more than my kindle. The display is large enough to read. I'm quietly proud to be a phone luddite of the first order! If it ever breaks I'll have a nervous breakdown.
Hello poohbear!! Welcome to "all my cell phone does is make calls and maybe text" support group.

Gotta figure out a shorter name there.

Anyway, If it ever breaks, you'll need one of those phones they are advertising for seniors......the kind with the huge buttons, and volume congtrol, because we can see, or hear, apparently, once we reach "that age".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	senior-phone.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	60690  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote