View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:42 AM   #84
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
This is almost perfect.

My current setup: I like to keep most of my books on kindle. I like to access them by folders, not by collections. I like to use the default kindle reader for mobi books. I am keeping my books in the /mnt/us/books folder.

I have added to librerator (in filechooser.lua) an option to copy the current file from its location inside /mnt/us/books to /mnt/us/documents. And this works as expected.

I have tried to strip down the librerator files to only keep the functionality I need: filechooser with copy to /mnt/us/documents. Is it possible to post such a stripped down version?

On a different note, on reading mobi books with librerator: many information on the current book are lost when changing reading properties or at exit or when returning from screensaver mode. I mean: the last position in the book and the bookmarks. It is quite disturbing. I find myself searching page by page just to find out the spot I stopped reading an evening ago. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you for your good work.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote