View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #17929
Ranny
Connoisseur
Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just finished ' House of Evidence, by 'Viktor Amar Ingolfsson' very readable also previously enjoyed his 'Flatey Enigma'.

Just starting 'Big Maria' by ' Johnny Shaw' guess I must have picked it up as a daily deal some time ago as it doesn't seem to be a book I would have paid full price for.

Also have 'The Honourable Schoolboy' by 'John LeCarre' and 'Sepulchre' by 'Kate Mosse' to get read in the near future as I have both follow ons as audiobooks.

John LeCarre never appealed years ago but certainly enjoying them now.
Ranny is offline   Reply With Quote