View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:58 AM   #18
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Technically the Kindle Touch Wifi + 3G is the same price... A friend of mine just got one on eBay, almost brand new, for $82. Now the Paperwhite is out, and they don't sell the Touch anymore, it's been devalued -- even though it works perfectly.

Just thought you should be aware of the options.

By the way, notice I said 3G. Yeah. That's right.
I bought a used Kindle Touch in excellent condition for $40, bought a case for it, started using it -- then realized that the default serif font was too light for me. I liked the features (MP3 player was nice) but the font was too hard to read. So I went with the cheap Kindle. It's fonts are much darker then the Kindle Touch, but the Nook's fonts are still better. I liked everything about the Kindle Touch, except for that light font. But the Nook has a much nicer interface than either the Kindle Touch or Kindle "basic" or whatever it's called.

As for 3G ... is that something you use a lot?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote