View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #37
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
-->Dr. Drib, I posted those later in the evening and they must have been only for 24 hours or less. There's no way for me to know ahead of time before posting, I always hope if I end up posting things later in the day/evening they will be available for at least 2 or more days (which some/many are). I try to post as early as possible but my schedule is erratic and I do the best I can.

-Hopefully these titles will come up again and be re-posted by me or others, they're all now entered at ereaderiq.com.
Yeah, sometimes I have to be quick or I don't catch it before the price goes back up. But thanks for posting it when you did see it. I too, missed it, a mere 3 hours after the timestamp of your post..... for some of them we gotta nab 'em.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote