View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:15 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Sideloading Kindle books on Galaxy Tab 2

Another newbie question, I'm afraid. How do I sideload Kindle books on my Galaxy Tab?

When I connect it to my PC via USB I see two drives - "Tablet" and "Card". Exploring the "Tablet" folder, I see that the Kindle content appears to be in the folder path:

Tablet\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files

So I guess that if I put my Kindle books in there, they'll show up in the app?

Is it possible to store books on the SD card instead? If so, how would I do this? Could I do so by creating the same folder path on the SD card? ie:

Card\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files

Sorry, I'm sure that these are all very basic questions, but I'm a total novice when it comes to Android. I guess what I'm basically asking is how one uses data on an SD card in Android?

Thanks!

Last edited by HarryT; 06-26-2012 at 05:19 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote