View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #21
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastelander View Post
I have been leaning towards the kobo recently because it supports epub and mobi formats....

The Kobo does NOT support Mobi formats. Where'd you get this info from? I just did a quick read through of the User's Guide posted online & they support epub & PDF & Kobo epub. No mention at all of Mobi. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that it does.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote