View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #19
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgift View Post
I found the kobo to be impossibly slow. That book is 1100 pages. To load a note would take 40 seconds plus. And iOS is just broken. Too bad. I loved the form factor.
You've never once mentioned the firmware version you used.

Never takes that long for any notes of pages to load for me, though I don't have a book with footnotes that's 1100 pages long.

I don't think that my Kobo is slows, either. Page turns are instant, for example, even with larger books.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote