View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #10
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Someone posted in another thread about having 25k in books. Just wondering for those who have 'large' libraries of ebooks (more than 500 books) have you read them all? Is that a goal of yours?
I'm a bit surprised that you would consider 500 books to be a "large" library. I think if you read so few books, a dedicated reading device seems like overkill.

Personally, I used to read every e-book I got. But since the e-ink readers have come out, the good folks at Mobileread have been adding books to the library faster than I can read them. Combine that with my re-reading of some books that I originally read on paper (like the ERB, HR Haggard, AC Doyle etc omnibuses that HarryT has assembled) I am starting to doubt my ability to keep up with the free e-books I find interesting, let alone catch up on my reading list.

I delete books off my Sony as I read them, and I have 289 outstanding at this moment
radius is offline   Reply With Quote