View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Preliminary Kindle Fire Signs

I notice the Kindle Fire appeared in "My Kindle Devices" on the Amazon site and allowed me to edit my name for the device.

Also, a placeholder for the "Lo Zingarella" Italian Dictionary was downloaded to my Kindle for PC application archive but not to my 3rd Generation Kindle WiFi archive.

I could not access that dictionary since it was only a place holder, not a full license to use the eBook. Evidently, it will be provided free for only the Kindle Fire and for the Kindle for PC application after a serial number is provided for the Kindle Fire in "My Kindle Devices."

I presume my serial number will appear at the Amazon site when it is finally prepared for shipment.

Has anyone else noticed these preliminary signs?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote