View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #245
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Hey, another Heartland watcher! As a Canadian, it's one of my personal favourites. I scooped up some more of the DVDs when they were on sale for Black Friday Week at Amazon.ca for half-price or so.

However, I've heard that the books are significantly different from the TV show. But they'll probably eventually make it to e-editions. Perhaps if you wrote to the publisher?
I absolutely love the show. How can that be for young adults only? I love the horse stories, and how they interact. It is just a great show. I am so happy I can find them (sometimes) on Youtube otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch them.

I don't know if the books are different, I was looking at the cover and reading about the books they seem to be about Amy, Ty, and horses etc. I am always surprised when all books aren't digital these days.
new is offline   Reply With Quote