View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocep View Post
I need a way to replace the paper and pen. The M92 is good for writing in an blank page with the wacon stylus?
It really depends on what you exactly need. There is a issue with pen stopping writing if it is for 1-2 seconds close to screen and not moving. The problem is known for 8-9 months and Booxtor never replied that Onyx works on that or it will be fixed, so I guess we cannot expect it will be fixed soon. (Maybe it is not possible.)

I like M92 and I use it sometimes for making notes, but I would not probably recomend it to buy for just this purpose.

You could use LiveScribe pen. It is a digital pen with a dictaphone. The result is digitized handwriting and the voice. I do not have personal experience, but it seems to be cool. You need a special paper with microdots.
http://www.livescribe.com/en-us/

There are also note-digitizers like G-Note 7100 by Genius and others using other technologies.

If I were student or a person that heavily interacts with people and makes notes, I would probably go for LiveScribe or something similar. Synchronisation of notes and sound seems to me very cool.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote