View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #41
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Sony T1 in New Yorker Cover

Hiya!

I wanted to post pictures of the Sony T1 in the New Yorker cover. It fits. Barely. What I did to make it more secure is cut a piece of shelf liner the size of the reader itself and put it behind it. It doesn't change the fit in terms of making it more secure but it sure is hard to make that thing slide out. It's the stuff that feels plasticy/rubbery and has little nubs that make it easy to cut to fit what ever you're using it for.

I had some lying around but you can buy it for a few bucks at Walmart. I happened to have black so I used it. I think it works really well. I have a bunch of leather envelope style cases from Ex-Point but no cover & I refuse to spend the kind of money Sony is asking for theirs which I'm not crazy about to begin with. So I figured for $10, why not try the New Yorker. I'm happy with it. I think it works great.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NewYork-cover.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	86912   Click image for larger version

Name:	NewYork-inside.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	86913   Click image for larger version

Name:	NewYork-cover-liner.jpg
Views:	194