View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #77
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I downloaded the file -- thanks for the link. You post made me MORE confused.

I have never seen anything remove files from diags. I just wanted to be sure that you were not accidentally looking at main where those file should be missing (unless you installed them there). You can check for an /etc/upstart/ folder to know which partition is root. Or you can mount main or diags to /mnt/mmc just to KNOW which partition you are looking at.

It can get confusing, and your symptoms do not match anything I have seen. Are you sure you are not confusing main and diags partitions here?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote