View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 01:45 AM   #91
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishcompany View Post
No, it has no holder for the stylus.
I don't use the stylus with my Sonys, but I dug out the one that came with my T1. It has a kind of hook at the top, which allows me to attach it to the Standard Sony cover, inside the spine where the case folds over the front of the EBR. It fits right in, & the case was clearly designed to accommodate the stylus.

So the T1 does not need a holder for the stylus, or more precisely, it doesn't need one so long as you have the Standard cover. The stylus will likely fit other covers which have a spine, whether on the side or top/bottom like some easel style Tuff-Luvs.

Not as nice as the integrated stylus holder on previous Sonys, but it works.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote