View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #13
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
When you unpack the .zip file, you should end up with a new folder named 'kindle-2.5-fonts-3.1.N'.

Inside this folder are the bunch of .bin files, and a folder named 'src'.

And now, inside this 'src' folder is our 'linkfonts' folder, and it's this last one you'll have to copy to the root of your Kindle. There's no folder to manually create anywhere .

Check my two crappy snapshots.
It helps to FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS to the letter as in UNPACK the winzip file. Having done that now, I see the src folder. Thank NiLuJe. My dumbness. Your instructions were clear.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote