View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:30 AM   #9
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
I was actually thinking the same thing, Morriss, but these kinds of posts are still relatively few and far between, and maybe the mods are waiting until there's a bit more demand. Be awful if they formed one and got five threads a year!
Why not create a dedicated 'pre-readers wanted' thread where authors can post about books in need of feedback? Interested parties could subscribe to the thread to be notified of new opportunities, and the Writers Forum wouldn't get cluttered with a plethora of "Hey, I need pre-readers, too" threads.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote