View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #41
unkilbeeg
Enthusiast
unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Sony PRS-500/Astak EZReader 5"/PocketBook 360/Kindle
I probably read two pbooks for each ebook that I read. The biggest reason for that is that I only buy non-DRM ebooks. Yes, I could buy a DRMed book and strip it, but if that's what's necessary, I'll just stick with the paper book. Why encourage them?

My ebook TBR (stack|shelf|directory) is fuller than my paper stack (by a factor of 3 or 4) but the limited number of e-publishers with a clue means that the flow of new books is still heavily weighted towards dead tree.

I'm perfectly happy to read either way -- I like the convenience (especially while travelling) of ebooks, but like the ability to easily share a paper book. Also, if there are graphics at all (maps, etc) then the pbook is superior.
unkilbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote