View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #8
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@kovidgoyal: It's available in the pnp_id on Windows, but I couldn't find an easy way to get to that, so I ended up running the scanner again in my Kindle Collections plugin tweaks, in order to be able extract it from there with a dumb regex.

That said, I'll look into the whole thumbnails/cover thing once I receive my PW, I have a few things in mind to check... (I'm not sure the bigger thumbnails actually hurt on older devices, for example).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-16-2012 at 10:56 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote